~고요 = To add more information about something.
This Grammar point is used to add information either to your partners statement or to add more information to your statement. Basically translated to “and…./Also….“.It is attached to verb stems.
- 어제 가는 식당이 맛있지요? (The restaurant we went to yesterday was delicious hey?)
- 네, 값도 싸고요. (Yes, and/also the price was cheap)
- 오늘은 좋은날이에요. (Today is a good day)
- 네, 바람도 없고요. (Yes, and there is no wind)
- 주말에는 보통 뭘 하세요? (On weekends what do you usually do?)
- 친구들하고 낚시를 해요. 영화를도 보고요. (I go fishing with my friends and also watch movies).